Vanilla Cupcakes

Ryan Lagunzad | 1/23/2013 | 4 comments | Category: , , ,

I bought a silicone cupcake mold (PHP 88) in Japan Home Centre hoping that it will fit on my oven toaster. And so when I came back home from a short vacation, I tried to test if it would fit the oven toaster. Fortunately the silicone cupcake mold did fit.

Vanilla Cupcakes baked in oven toaster
After baking a soft and moist Chocolate Cake for my daughter's birthday, I got inspired to bake more but this time I'm baking mini cupcakes. I still have leftover chocolate buttercream frosting and royal icing so I decided to bake basic vanilla cupcakes. I was surprise with the outcome because the taste is somewhat similar to a local delicacy that we call "puto". The chocolate buttercream frosting compliments with the vanilla cupcake therefore I'm recommending it to you. And since the taste of the cupcake is similar to puto, you can also try putting cheese on top instead. Peanut butter will also do if you want. So here's my Vanilla Cupcake recipe. Hope you like it. Tell me what you think.


Vanilla Cupcake

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
  • 3/4 cup Sugar
  • 2 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
  • 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
  • 2 pcs Eggs
  • 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Cooking Directions
  1. Sift dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
  2. Mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla in a separate bowl.
  3. Combine milk mixture to flour mixture and beat well until smooth and creamy.
  4. Place paper cups into cupcake mold and fill each cup 1/2 to 3/4 cup full.
  5. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 F or 25 minutes in an ordinary (no temperature control) oven toaster. Note: If using oven toaster, place aluminum foil on top to prevent cupcakes from burning.
  6. Serve and Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. How many cupcakes you made using that recipe? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine! If I remember it correctly, around 15 to 18 mini cupcakes...Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. Did u use an old-fashioned oven toaster in baking cupcakes? What temp did you use? Pls reply. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to bake cupcakes using oven toaster pero they said masusunog daw.

    ReplyDelete