- 10-15 pcs Graham Crackers
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 pcs Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 pcs Egg Whites
- 8 tbsp White Sugar
- 3 tbsp Milo Powder
- Mix instant coffee powder and water then dip graham crackers.
- To make the custard filling, mix sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- Gradually add milk and water while stirring constantly.
- Cook in low heat until thick.
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks. Add half of the milk mixture to the eggs and mix.
- Pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan. Blendwell.
- Add vanilla and cook for 10 minutes more while stirring constantly. Set aside and cool.
- To make meringue frosting, place egg whites and white sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place mixing bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Whisk the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once dissolve, remove the bowl from the heat and whisk continuously until stiff peaks form.
- Layer graham crackers and custard filling. Coat with meringue frosting.
- Lastly, sprinkle it with Milo powder. Chill.
- Serve and enjoy.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Why not share it to your families and friends so that they will enjoy them too. You can use the buttons below to share this recipe. Thanks!