Triple Chocolate Pancake

Ryan Lagunzad | 11/02/2012 | 0 comments | Category: , ,

My brother, who is currently working in Abu Dhabi, sends a package containing appliances, toiletries and chocolates. I received a pack of Toblerone mini, some Snickers and some toiletries. As I ate the Toblerone, this recipe just bumped into my mind. I told my wife that I'm going to take some and will make some pancakes. I called it triple chocolate pancake because it is a chocolate pancake drizzled Toblerone ganache and sprinkled with grated Toblerone. So here's my recipe. Tell me what you think.

Triple Chocolate Pancake

Triple Chocolate Pancake

Ingredients:
Pancake
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 tbsp vanilla
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 3 tbsp cocoa
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup evaporated milk
  • 1 1/2 cup water
Toblerone Ganache
  • 2-3 tbsp evaporated milk
  • 4-5 pcs Toblerone mini
Procedures:
  1. Mix flour, egg, water, milk, cocoa powder and sugar in a bowl.
  2. Scoop 1/3 cup of pancake mixture and cook on low heat.
  3. Set aside pancakes.
  4. To make the ganache, place an aluminum bowl on top of a saucepan with boiling water. Melt Toblerone in the bowl then add the evaporated milk.
  5. Drizzle Toblerone ganache over the pancake tower.
  6. Grate Toblerone on top and sprinkle with white sugar.
  7. Serve warm and enjoy!

Share...
Did you enjoy this recipe? Why not share it to your families and friends so that they will enjoy them too. You can use the buttons below to share this recipe. Thanks!



0 comments