We really love Hawaiian pizza. Perhaps it's because of the sweet and sour taste of the pineapple combine with a little bit of saltiness from the ham. Plus the health benefits of pineapple that you can get from this easy to prepare snack. Last time I have made Wheat Bread Hawaiian Pizza that my family and I enjoyed. And for today I’m going to share to you another Hawaiian pizza recipe using a homemade no-yeast crust that is also easy to prepare. So here's my recipe. Tell me what you think.
No Yeast Crust Hawaiian Pizza
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cupCheddar Cheese, Grated
- 250 gSweet Ham, diced
- 1 can (234 g)Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits
- 2 packs (115 g)Del Monte Pizza Sauce
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add water and oil and mix until it forms into a ball.
- Knead dough on a floured surface for 5 minutes.
- Press on the bottom of a greased baking pan and bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on baked crust and sprinkle with cheese, ham and pineapple tidbits.
- Bake at 400 F for another 20 minutes or until the crust is browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Why not share it to your families and friends so that they will enjoy them too. You can use the buttons below to share this recipe. Thanks!