I always used peanuts and chocolate as partners when I make cookies or breads. I really love how these two ingredients come together. I think peanuts and chocolate are perfect couple. For me, brownies would be too plain without peanuts or other nuts in it. Same as in baked chocolate cookies. Aside from the flavor, peanut adds aroma to baked goodies that’s why I really love using them on my recipes. So here’s another snack that you’ll surely love. The all-time favorite chocolate in tandem with peanut will make a perfect filling on this easy to prepare snack. So here’s my recipe. Don’t forget to make some comments if you enjoyed baking this simple recipe.
Chocolate Peanut Pie and Pie Crust Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 can (5.33 ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, Crushed
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 10 tbsp Margarine
- 10 tbsp Water
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder and margarine in a bowl.
- Beat eggs and combine with salt, milk and vanilla extract.
- Combine cocoa mixture and egg mixture.
- Add in crushed peanuts and set aside.
- To make pie crust, mix flour, margarine and water in a bowl.
- Knead dough for 5 minutes.
- Press onto a molder to form a pie shell.
- Pour fillings until 3/4 of the pie shell.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve and enjoy!
What's your favorite pie recipe? Why don't you leave a comment below together with your favorite pie snack. Don't forget to share this Chocolate Peanut Pie and Pie Crust Recipe to your friends.