- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Margarine
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 can (5.33 ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, Crushed
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 10 tbsp Margarine
- 10 tbsp Water
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder and margarine in a bowl.
- Beat eggs and combine with salt, milk and vanilla extract.
- Combine cocoa mixture and egg mixture.
- Add in crushed peanuts and set aside.
- To make pie crust, mix flour, margarine and water in a bowl.
- Knead dough for 5 minutes.
- Press onto a molder to form a pie shell.
- Pour fillings until 3/4 of the pie shell.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve and enjoy!
What's your favorite pie recipe? Why don't you leave a comment below together with your favorite pie snack. Don't forget to share this Chocolate Peanut Pie and Pie Crust Recipe to your friends.